Friday, May 9, 2008

Lead Coordinator Leslie Maloney to be featured on "Ace of Cakes"

Experienced Wedding Savvy Planner Leslie Maloney coordinated a fabulous wedding weekend for Bess and Steve on May 2-4th. Bess and Steve's cake was baked by none other than the phenomenal Chef Duff from "Ace of Cakes" on the food channel. Keep posted for a link to the show! In the meantime, please read what our clients thought about Leslie:

"Leslie has been phenomenal. I can't even begin to tell you how instrumental she has been since last May. Beginning with the Vendors, her/Wedding Savvy recommendations were amazing. I would have never found those people without Leslie's recommendations. She took my and Steve's visions and has made it a reality. Leslie is fantastic about making things happen. She's quick to respond to emails and I can't compliment her enough. She has to be the most patient person I have ever met! My favorite thing about Leslie is that she doesn't push her opinion. I have to specifically ask/beg to get her opinion. She gives advice, not opinions. It has worked so well because I have tons of opinions! I'm truly going to miss her when this is said and done. I have said this repeatedly that I could be a spokesperson for Wedding Savvy ! I can and would be honored to become a reference for any potential "customer" that is thinking about using your services. Seriously. Keep me in mind. Thank you so much for...well, everything! Please let me know if I can do anything to help/recommend Wedding Savvy and especially Leslie! "

Sincerely, Bess H.

No comments: